Palm Pilot Question

rost495

Ya'll have given me good places to look for the programs to stick into a palm pilot so that I can carry it with me on hunts and enter all the data and come up with a correction to click in for a mid to long range shot.

I had not looked at the info closely yet and out of the blue I came home today and the wife had a PalmOne Handspring Visor here that has 16mb memory.

Does anyone have a clue if we now have something I can utilize or do we use this one as a phone book and have to get something "fancier" ??

Thanks for any input. Mostly computer and for sure palm pilot ignorant at this time.

Jeff

If your palm has excel, send me an email.

I've condensed the ballistic program Dave King and a bunch of us have worked on to fit on to my PDA. If you have excel, I'll send you the program or anyone else who wants it.

It works really well.

Best of luck

Jeff,

I would appreciate a copy of your latest iteration of Dave's program. I will email you.

Did you ever give the program I sent you a decent work out?

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.