PAC-NOR Polygonal super match barrel 8 Twist .224

JDJones

From the 6mmbr site.
Schneider Rifle Barrels
1403 Red Baron
Payson, AZ 85541
Phone: (928) 474-2852
Hand-lapped, pull-buttoned barrels with superb accuracy. Conventional and 5-land Polygon (P5) rifling options. Good prices ($254/blank). David Tubb uses Gary Schneider's barrels exclusively. Enough said

d-a

JD ,
da gave you the contact info and that is all there is , no web site . I might add that I spoke to Mr. Schneider a few days ago and he said that he was leaving for a week , going to go flying around the country in his Mooney.

I have a Schneider p-5 7.5 twist chambered for 243 AI and it is a killer . Also just doesn't seem to copper foul at all after breakin.

Jim B.

I got Pac NOR Super Match 3 groove 1-8.5 twist 260 that shoots as good as any barrel made IMO. Hope your problems get resolved. PAC NOR seems very reputable I hope they can work it out.

DAVEOSOK, thanks for jumping in and hopefully clearing my name.i wasn't the one who blew chunks on pac-nor.i'm taking enough heat over on that accurate brass post! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have a 3 groove pac-nor 6.5 twist .224 that shoots good and cleans up better. My barrels been at pac-nor for close to a month /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif They just seem to talk in circles. they don't want to admit their is a problem or want to replace the barrel. This will be my last pac-nor , after the customer service i've recieved.

Reed...I`d gotten a super match in .223 AI, 8 twist from them. Could not get the thing to shoot to my expectations...checked the lead, and found it to be longer than I had ordered..had sent a dummy round...called pac-nor bout it. Ended up seding the barreled action back. They set the barrel back one revolution...60 thous... and the rifle now shoots.
So, don`t know if all .224 cal. barrels are chambered the same, but if you haven`t checked you`r lead, try it. Could be the cause of poor performance.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.