• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Outdoorlimited - Large Rifle Primers BR2 and Federal 210 M

Look up their seller rating and BBB history. I count buy any after a quick review. I'll use what I have until a legitimate biz has some in stock
You may want to read this recent thread. It may answer your questions. Sounds like many satisfied folks from LRH got stuff there.

Of course do your own due diligence and make your own decisions. Everyone has to.

I linked these to my local hunting forum a couple weeks ago, after researching them, and was met with plenty of skepticism. A few guys ordered them and reported back zero issues. GTG.

I placed an order for the Fed Match primers and had them in hand 6 days later. They came very well packed as well.

Not the best price but if you need them? Go for it. I paid $300 bucks for a brick of 215m during the worst of it. It was that or don't shoot my new custom any time soon. Lotta people getting their panties in a wad over 30-40 bucks but will drop 5k on a rifle that shoots .3 better than a $900 savage. Do I have a craplist for the gouging, you bet. Sheesh, thx veteran.