Ouch!!!

4ked Horn

How would you like your gunsmith doing this with your $3000 safari gun.

The videos are 10 up from the bottom here . Give it some volume.

This is Saeed and his folks over in Dubai I believe. IIRC they are test firing a 577 T-REX on a round-robin sort of "give it a try" guy thing. Just guys having fun with a big kicker...probably one of Saeeds personal guns.

There's an entire series on the www.Accuratereloading.Com forum section...go to the bottom of the forums in Videos and select Champions I believe.

Dave.
You are correct in how you describe how to view Accurate Reloading's video clips but must also be a registered user of the forum to view the clips.

Ian.

"I mean't to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

Thats what it is Dave.
They also take some turns shooting a 700 nitro express as well.
Some of those videos are funny when you see those guys reactions!

I guess even the internet is a small world. I got that link from a non gun (not anti gun)related site and it turns out that you know these guys. I will have to check out those links later today. I thought it was hysterical that these guys would see the first guy shoot the gun and then try it themselves. Why don't they just swing sledge hammers at each other?

I guess it's a guy thing... sort of like the Jeff Foxworthy story about guys owing another guy a sniff on a putrid object.

There's a bunch of fella's that shoot the gun, definately a good watch and cackle.

750gr solid at 2580fps yeilding 11100ft/lb at the muzzle, launched from a 13.5lb gun by 186gr of powder without a brake, 168ft/lb of recoil energy at 28fps ya that'll kick your butt.
And I'd love to give it a shot (pun intended)

Every time I go to check this out I get a Trojan Horse warning from my virus checker...Hmmmm

Just in case!

Joe

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.