Ordered these, I’m new to the ar game

I have an upper that is very similar, same length, twist and chamber. It is five round group - sub MOA with hand loads and their polished trigger group. Not a precision rifle but certainly accurate and sub MOA when I have shot groups. I have only had it out to 400, just have not taken it further because other rifles need love too.

I have tried the PSA Enhanced Trigger (click this) on my nephews rifle and for $99 shipped, will be ordering one.
I put a 4lb Timney in mine. So far so good.

I've helped several friends and relatives put PSA rifles together or upgrade them. The Larue trigger is the best bang for the buck. I would also suggest an H2 buffer. It cures most of the overgassing issues without having to deal with changing gas blocks. I would also replace the furniture but what you buy for that is personal preference.

Nearly everyone in the AR game offers a trigger. Hard to sort the wheat from the chaf.

My two precision lowers have a Timney Calvin Elite in one and a Jard in the other. I like both of them, although I will admit to running the Calvin Elite as it came out of the box.

My plinking lowers all have ALG ACT's in them. A good friend put me onto the ACT's and I think they're one of the most underrated triggers out there. Not my choice for precision work, but they're ideal for everything else and they don't break the bank.