• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED OR TRADE S&W 329PD Airlite

Swatman05

I have a S&W 329PD Airlite I could be possibly interested in trading. I am the original owner and I have not fired the gun. I do have a box of 50rds of plinking ammo and 40rds of Underwood hunting ammo. I'd be interested in a J.M. Marlin Lever Action, Sharps type rifle, varmint caliber rifles (22-250, 220 Swift, etc..) SxS or O/U shotgun, Taurus Raging Hunter 500S&Wwith the 5" barrel.. Let me know what ya got..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231012_231354_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231012_231354_Photos.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
For whoever purchases it, here's some advice.
- buy the S&W x-frame grips for it. They're the 460/500 grips, and for full house loads they are necessary. The pachmayr don't quite cut it with heavies.
- the Buffalo bore ammo designed for this gun really, really sucks in it. It's marketed as "low recoil" but it kicked hard enough it kept internally locking the hammer via the Hillary Hole. I've never seen it happen before I tried that ammo.
- HSM 305gr bear loads are upper level of manageable, but will hit substantially higher than your point of aim with most other .44 mag rounds.

For whoever purchases it, here's some advice.
- buy the S&W x-frame grips for it. They're the 460/500 grips, and for full house loads they are necessary. The pachmayr don't quite cut it with heavies.
- the Buffalo bore ammo designed for this gun really, really sucks in it. It's marketed as "low recoil" but it kicked hard enough it kept internally locking the hammer via the Hillary Hole. I've never seen it happen before I tried that ammo.
- HSM 305gr bear loads are upper level of manageable, but will hit substantially higher than your point of aim with most other .44 mag rounds.
Thanks for the heads-up!

TTT.. Looking for a turn-key varmint gun.. Springfield or Remington1903 in 30-06 WWII era.. I like wood and iron sights.. LOL