• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED or Trade Redfield TX27 3.5-14X50 for sale $300

Nmugy

I bought this scope for $625 back in 1998. Put it on a 223 for Coyotes and then never went. Took it to the range a few times and then back in the safe for about 10 years. I took it out to the range a couple years back and it wouldn't adjust so I sent it in to ABO to have them fix it. I do have the rings and spacers that came with it but ABO didn't send my box back. Nice scope I just don't want it to sit for another 10 years. Nice glass. Heck I'll trade someone for something? What do you have?

do you still have this scope I am very interested in it please respond

I bought this scope for $625 back in 1998. Put it on a 223 for Coyotes and then never went. Took it to the range a few times and then back in the safe for about 10 years. I took it out to the range a couple years back and it wouldn't adjust so I sent it in to ABO to have them fix it. I do have the rings and spacers that came with it but ABO didn't send my box back. Nice scope I just don't want it to sit for another 10 years. Nice glass. Heck I'll trade someone for something? What do you have?
did you see my post about getting together on the details of the scope and how to pay for it via my email [email protected]