SOLD/EXPIRED Or trade new custom 300 prc barreled action

briannelson89

Christensen action... gunsmith smoothed up the feed ramps and sqaured up the face

Carbon prefit barrel, 26 inch with muzzlebreak. Had smith throat it for the 225 eld bullets.

Trigger teck special trigger set at 2lbs

BDL bottom metal and mag box

Barreled action has been bead blasted and cerakoted colbalt to match

This is from the original add . I just decided I wanted something a little different.
Barrel is also a benchmark barrel that was sent to omr rifles to be wrapped in carbon.

$1900 or trade really looking for a custom 7mm wsm or 300 wsm or a good scope. Plus or minus cash.

Also I have a new McMillan game warden edge fill stock that can be added to the package.

20200129_201957.jpg415122-bc173031bccc86cd08a2677dc54f186f.jpg415121-333556816d2f8082998dee6bd25af61e.jpg

Last edited:

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce