• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Or Trade 2 Pythons

KyCarl

Now accepting CASH offers!!! I have 2 really sharp Colt Pythons both are 70' manufacture. One is 6" the other is 4" both have excellent blueing! Timing and lock up is great. I also have a nice set of original grips with the correct screw and a speed loader. I'm looking to trade for a really nice mid size (280AI)
001.JPG
002.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
CUSTOM rifle!
Nothing too small and no big boomers. No altered factory rifles after market only!
I have 2 high end highly collectable pistols to trade! I'm looking for the same quality?
These are NOT FOR SALE trade ONLY! I can send a deposit and wait 6 months or a year but
that's not what I'm after! BTW a nice Winchester Model 21 would get me looking!
Cash can be adjusted! Both ends get a 3 day inspection before it's final! FFL to FFL!
Make your best offers

Last edited:
Well nothing in the .280 7MM range? Plenty of the smaller stuff out there.
You know the Colt Python is the Gold Standard in revolvers The one they judge others against? I don't shoot them. I don't even own a box of .357 ammo I like 1911's.

I have a blueprinted Remington action,26" stainless bartlien barrel sendero contour with Wyatt bottom metal and timney trigger. less than 200 rounds fired. Leupold mark 4 8.5x25 scope. I built a sporter to hunt with , so I don't use this one any more. I also have a 6.5x284 I'm looking to get rid of.
280-1.jpg
280-2.jpg

I have the 6.5 X 284 covered in Spades! Not looking there.
PM me some numbers..Other than a reworked factory action you are sure in the ballpark!
IMG_1920.JPG

Thanks for your interest but they are not for sale. I was trying to fast track a new rifle
and shave off some wait. I could send a deposit and wait up to a year but I thought I might trade right now? Well it hasn't gone that well at all! I'll just wipe 'Em down and put them back in the safe. They don' eat or mess on the floor so they don't hurt anything laying there.

I have a NIB REMINGTON 700,CDL STAINLESS FLUTED, 26", 7MM mag. With NEW LEUPOLD VX3i, 3.5-10x50 scope, all LEUPOLD ACCESSORIES, nutmeg thumb hole stock and a realtree synthetic stock, TIMNEY trigger, all boxes and documents. NEVER had a round in the chamber. Have pictures if interested.

Attachments

• 7mm 011.jpg
    7mm 011.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 7mm 009.jpg
    7mm 009.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 7mm 017.jpg
    7mm 017.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 7mm 031.jpg
    7mm 031.jpg