• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Or Trade 2 Pythons

1911's that I like are Wilson..Brown..Nighthawk..Guncrafter ..Volkmann..Chenn.
No ambi safetys!.. A Bill Wilson Carry would sure get me looking!

ok thx anyway

Attachments

• 2491-DEFAULT-l.jpg
    2491-DEFAULT-l.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 32
  • wm_3876978.jpg
    wm_3876978.jpg
    335.7 KB · Views: 27
will have to sell my Kimber and my NIB Rem, 7mm mag to get the funds. Colt is coming out with the new 4.5" and 6" for around $1499. That may hurt your sale, I wish you the best of luck, Will advise if or when I get the money.

Won't hurt me ..These are REAL Pythons! Not the new crap..wait until they hit the streets people will gripe..I won't consider 1499 for either one of these..
Like the DASH Smiths every dash and larger number lowers value a NO DASH is worth way more than say a Dash 6 I keep up on my pistols...

I agree, I recently sold my Mod 66, without the external safety. I sold my Python to my sister many years ago, that was a BIGGGGGG mistake. I had it for 16 years, never fired it and she sold it for $300. GRRRRRRRRRR. Oh well my loss. Good luck with your sale.

Won't hurt me ..These are REAL Pythons! Not the new crap..wait until they hit the streets people will gripe..I won't consider 1499 for either one of these..
Like the DASH Smiths every dash and larger number lowers value a NO DASH is worth way more than say a Dash 6 I keep up on my pistols...

Ive got a couple of these old gorgeous snakes ,one unfired, but I do not believe the new ones will be crap. I think they will out preform the old ones but for 1400 bucks they will never put the time into polishing the blueing like on the old ones. The old ones will always be works of art.
Good luck with selling these awsome pieces of art. I hope you don't regret it down the road. I know I would.