One North Dakota Bighorn NONRESIDENT tag available

188MULE

A bit late on this one, but I acually only found out about the G&F giving out one Bighorn raffle tag to a nonresident the day before the dealine. I quickly called my buddy in New Mexico to apply, which he promptly forgot to do.
$100 non refundably cash donation with your app is all it will cost you.
NODAK currently gives out 5 resident once in a life time tags and auctions one off for around $45,000. I've been told that in one particular unit the sheep were recently transplanted from the missouri breaks in Montana. You do the math.

Also if you are reading this the USF&wildlife is planning a elk reduction hunt in the Theodore Roosevelt National Park you are all welcome to apply since its a National Park. You get to keep one elk and have the oppurtunity to harvest multiple cow elk only that will be packed out by someone else and donated to food pantries. I don't know where to get the info but its out there some where.

188 mule

Joe

From North Dakota

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.