On Line Store Questions

So, I would also assume that the website is fraudulent. IMHO

And you would be correct.

But, Americans being Americans, have decided that rules don't apply to some and that there is always a way around rules. So they find those deviations and exploit them to their own devises. But if they get caught, their assets are frozen. So you can try to skirt the rules but don't get caught. Seems very untoward (dishonest really) to me but I don't game every little thing in order to beat someone or something.:mad:

:)

Site has a pop up window, stating recent purchases. One was a sale to Britain, one was to Australia. Hell no. Even though there are primers and powder available in Canada, it can't be sold in the US. So they are selling guns to people overseas? Sure they are. Scam detector gave it poor marks, the address says that it's a pawn shop, and a link to pay in bitcoin....

Anyone ever use this store:

With all the fake stores popping up and taking everyone's hard earned money, one can never be sure! I appreciate your time
Its a scammer site. You can not buy guns/powder/ammo through PayPal. PERIOD. Bitcoin is another scammer giveaway as well as VENMO & ZELLE.