Old Fired Cases Won't Chamber in New Barrel

It would, I suggested that in another post.
Sand off about .015 off the top of a shell holder it may work. You can do the same thing with a cheaper RCBS FL die.

Hes tried a 300 Rum die and it didn't work, but that was in his coax press.
Without a different press i dont think any die will work unless its a small base or ring die

Any room to shim between the brass and shell holder base?. Maybe elevating the brass to get it deeper into the die could help. Do you have a Bud with a more traditional type press who could size a few with your die and a std type shell holder?
Most of my buds have CO AXs too. I can certainly try asking around.

Hes tried a 300 Rum die and it didn't work, but that was in his coax press.
Without a different press i dont think any die will work unless its a small base or ring die
Agreed. At this point, new brass might be my best option.

Anybody need any fired 270WSM brass? :)

Agreed. At this point, new brass might be my best option.

Anybody need any fired 270WSM brass? :)
I would highly consider necking down 300wsm ADG Brass. I ran WW300wsm for years with my 6.5x300wsm and the only way I could get consistency was do a full prep and sort. I switched over to ADG and couldn't be happier.
The only thing you might have to look out for is neck thickness, but to me its well worth turning the necks if need be

I would highly consider necking down 300wsm ADG Brass. I ran WW300wsm for years with my 6.5x300wsm and the only way I could get consistency was do a full prep and sort. I switched over to ADG and couldn't be happier.
The only thing you might have to look out for is neck thickness, but to me its well worth turning the necks if need be
Thanks for the suggestion. I would go that route today if I could find some new ADG 300WSM brass. Norma makes good cases too in 270WSM so I'm just going to keep an eye out to see what I can find.

Thanks for the suggestion. I would go that route today if I could find some new ADG 300WSM brass. Norma makes good cases too in 270WSM so I'm just going to keep an eye out to see what I can find.
Get on all the notifications you can it should pop up again.