OHIO proposed to pay Parents to have their children attend School!!!

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
WOW if that was the case when I was in school in the 60s my parents would be rich. I used to skip school all the time and go fishing/hunting/trapping. I had a "A" or A+ on all tests, but had a "F" for attendance.
Now OHIO wants to pay parents back to get their children to go to school????????????????

I just think that so many of our children are missing out on our Family and Nation History. And a lot of traditions are lost to Tic Tok.

When the School called my parents!!!! (God if the School told them that they would pay my parents for me to go to school - they would get me some more fishing poles, traps, and ammo. Then let me go to School and then back to trapping/fishing so they could send me back to collect money.).

I had to go into the cellar and bend over the Coal Bin to get a Strapping from my dad's belt more times than my dad could remove his belt from his trousers.
Don't get me wrong. Children need to go to school, but teachers need to TEACH. I can't see why they call themselves "EDCUATORS" in this time of our lives.

Unless you have you have your child in a private school, they are missing out of an education... I do not blame most of the parents for the lack of education from Public Schools. Hell we all PAY a small fortune in Property Taxes that go to Schools. I think the "Caring Responsible Parents" want their children to get a good education and not an "Indoctrination".
We should have School Choice and not get charged Property Taxes for School and let Parents get the money to send their children to Private Schools of their choice for the best education.
Get rid of Teacher Unions and Teachers get paid for the Competency!!!

Every one of the children in our extended family that went to private schools all have several MBAs and PHDs. I was an outlier. I went to Public and ended up being a Genius.

Too many of the "Newer Generation Parents" just leave the "Parenting" of their children to the Liberal school Systems.