Obsession bows

SCdeerhunter

Anyone here have any opinions on obsession bows? Particularly the hemorrhage de and m6z? I've only shot PSE and Hoyt so I don't have any experience with them. Looking for opinions on the company in general, fit and feel of the bows, draw cycle, tunability, etc.
Thanks guys

I always had Hoyt's, just felt right in my hand. Pick up an used 2012 Obsession Lethal Force, what a nice handling bow. Now I have both, imagine that problem! Go over to "Archery Talk" web site, You'll get more opinions and info than you want. LOL

i bought a brand new 2017 Obsession Turmoil which is Obsession's first mid range bow, first hybrid cam bow and one of the best Obsessions bow to date! The Turmoil is a bow that I thought was very exciting as nearly no other high end only manufacture has ever created a mid range bow, especially one that shoots as good as this one! The Turmoil performance cover fit and finish, draw cycle, letoff, valley, sound levels, speed and shootability.

I always had Hoyt's, just felt right in my hand. Pick up an used 2012 Obsession Lethal Force, what a nice handling bow. Now I have both, imagine that problem! Go over to "Archery Talk" web site, You'll get more opinions and info than you want. LOL
Yeah I've only shot Hoyt and pse but have seen some obsessions at decent prices. And I know what you mean about Hoyts feeling good in hand. Had a Spyder 34 that was just amazing in every way. But wanna try out some new stuff.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.