• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Not your Grandad's 30/06

backyardsniper

Link to original sales thread
https://forum.snipershide.com/threa...dj-30-06-pac-nor-barrel.6907028/#post-7307219

I have a pretty unique 30/06 for sale, details in original thread. I purchased this a few months ago and it is an awesome rifle Long throated 30/06, I've put about 60-80 rds through it and it is very accurate and super pleasant to shoot. Like original thread states, Win pre-64 style action in Mcmillan A5 with 27" pac-nor with FTE brake and has CDI bottom metal. It uses AI 300 win mag magazines. It will come with HS precision feed lip adjustment tool but the mags are already tuned to feed the/06 cartridge. Only issue I've had is a couple of light strikes on primers and to be honest I believe that is due to some grease in the firing pin hole. The guy I bought it from had really don ea good job of prepping it for long term storage and I haven't disassembled the bolt, or it could possiblt be a bad batch of primers I got. I do have some excellent load data for it, it seems to shoot th e215 berger and the 208 eldm interchangeably with about 59-59.5gr of reloader 22. It can be pushed harder but I was getting around 2775 at that load and some really ridiculous accuracy. I'll try to get some pics up soon but shoot me a pm if you need some and i can text them to you. I have a bunch of brass that can be worked into the deal. It will come with reamer print, dummy round, reamer, and seating depth gauge. Gunsmith is unknown but the results speak for themselves. I recently purchased an Accuracy International so I'll be letting go of a few rifles that won't be getting used as much anymore
$2200

Last edited: