Nosler rifles

I have taken a few in on trade on my built Weatherbys. Very nice rifle that is extremely overpriced. A out of the box Accumark will shook th pants off of it and has a smoother better action. Nice rifles but if your buyin for bang for the buck, Its not there. Savage OWNS that market. Exclusivity is just as good with other brands. I would like to see a out of the box comparision of the same caliber. SAKO TRG/ ACCUMARK/ NOSLER/ REM SENDERO/ SAVAGE LRH...how about it.. can we push the big gun mags to do a unbiased comparison? 7mm REM or common mag caliber? HSM or quality, unbiased, out of the box ammo?:D

I have one in 25-06. Great gun all around. half inch group with 2 factory loads out of 4 that i tried (the other 2 were 1" and 1.2").

Only complaint i have is the fore end feels and looks big for that light a caliber. But it rests well on a pack with that hefty fore end. So it is a good thing but it looks more like a 300 mag than a 25-06.

Savage? Can't bear the ugliness of them but yes they are very accurate.

A lot of $? Yes. Worth it? Yes.
Alternative to the TRG M48: Cooper. Same price.

My.02

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.