• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nosler .277 Accubond 110 or 100 grain

ADKHTR

I'm looking for some 100 or 110 grain Nosler Accubonds in .277, I would prefer 110's but would entertain 100 grain also if it's a large enough quantity, just send me a PM thanks!

Hello! I wanted to let you know that I have had tremendous luck out of the 110g Barnes TTSX at 3300 in my 270 Winchester. This bullet just flattens deer, but I have not shot any deer over 250 yards with it.

Keith

I will watch the stores.

Also, I had some Mormons teach me how they were using the 110g Sierra up in those Utah mountains, deer ran less they said, a whole family of them.
I appreciate the help, I should be all set however I was lucky and grabbed a large quantity of 110 Nosler AB's last night, I had been looking for a while and as luck would have it stumbled onto a pile of them, thanks again!

Glad to see you are set now...Wheew! What a journey! We never forget times like this, turns us all into hoarders. I have wanted a 270 Ackley improved for a long time. Back in the 70s and 80s, jack rabbits were in their explosive population stage. We bought used 270's from pawn shops, Rem 700's, Ruger 77's, and Savage 110's. We shot the rabbits with Sierra 90g HP at 3550 with IMR 3031, we burned the barrels out, traded them back in.

A pard built a 280 AI, he shot the 90's at 3900 out of a 28" barrel, wacked chucks real hard!