• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

257 cal Nosler AB 110 grain and 100 Grain Nosler Partition

Pretty sure all us quarter bore guys are looking for 110 AB's , they were hard to come by before all this nonsense started. I've moved on myself and found a load with a bullet that's not made of unubtainium, lol. Good luck!

Pretty sure all us quarter bore guys are looking for 110 AB's , they were hard to come by before all this nonsense started. I've moved on myself and found a load with a bullet that's not made of unubtainium, lol. Good luck!
Yea we are building him a 257 roberts. These are the bullets he prefers but we will see what he ends up using. It will be a old rem 721 with a xcaliber featherweight barrel on it.

Sounds like it will be a fun project, I have been shooting the roberts for about 30 years now. my best results have been with a Sierra 117 and IMR4350 it just plain works. My son used it to shoot his first deer, so I gave him the rifle. He shot 5 does and a buck on a cull hunt in Texas, all were bang flop, drt accept for the buck which went about 40 yds. Our guns are Savage 110's, Savage did a limited run for a supplier in 257 Roberts, our local gun shop got a pair back in 1999-2000, one I bought (the one I gave my son) and a buddy bought the other, after giving my son mine I managed to get the other one from my buddy a year ago.

That sounds awesome Wc870.

Tjl 1625 thanks for the heads up. He is a big 24hourcampfire user and jumped on them.

PHWILLIE is his handle on campfire.

Sounds like it will be a fun project, I have been shooting the roberts for about 30 years now. my best results have been with a Sierra 117 and IMR4350 it just plain works. My son used it to shoot his first deer, so I gave him the rifle. He shot 5 does and a buck on a cull hunt in Texas, all were bang flop, drt accept for the buck which went about 40 yds. Our guns are Savage 110's, Savage did a limited run for a supplier in 257 Roberts, our local gun shop got a pair back in 1999-2000, one I bought (the one I gave my son) and a buddy bought the other, after giving my son mine I managed to get the other one from my buddy a year ago.
That's awesome. I have a Remington 700 still working on a load for it. Can't find any of the good bullets either so I want and ordered some 95gr bulldozers from Badlands to try.

110 TGK seems to be as elusive as the 110 AB … std GK, Hornady or Hammers might be easier to find.