• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nosler 180gr. Accubonds

PC Python

Hoping to find a sealed box of 30cal. 180gr. Accubonds. I have 180gr. Partitions or 165gr. Accubonds to trade along with a few other things or I'll buy. Thanx...

My son has several boxes of "FIRST". Don't know what he would want?? Let me know if you want me to check?
The 30 cal 180 AB's on SPS are molly coated. Don't know if that could be tumbled cleaned off. I personally don't care for coated bullets.

Thanx guys, I guess I could grab a bag of the bullets from SPS and see if they shoot the same as the non coated bullets. If not, continue my search. The load I currently have worked up is with SPS blems.

Thanx guys, I guess I could grab a bag of the bullets from SPS and see if they shoot the same as the non coated bullets. If not, continue my search. The load I currently have worked up is with SPS blems.
Just tumble them with rice or old polishing media. It comes off and they will be shined up again.

the bullets on SPS are shooting just as good as the boxed accubonds,these bullets were what winchester used in their supreme ammo with the nickel case,the coating is not molly its lubalox and is nothing like molly nor does it leave any coating in your barrel,it was more for looks than anything and does cut down on copper foul a bit as far as I can tell

A ad just posted with new and the seconds your used to.

Recent Posts