• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

North Texas members buy or swap primers powder post

I have several thousand large pistol primers I would like to trade for shotgun primers, I live in the upstate of South Carolina. Might not be the best place for this post, but if you are like me I load a lot of different stuff, been at it since the mid 1960's.

I have Federal 210M Match primers I would trade for H1000 or Retumbo. Also Have 28 Nosler Brass I would trade or sell. I have lots of RL 16 I would trade. I have N570 I would trade. Just ask.....I probably have it if you need it. If you have H1000 or Retumbo as trade bait.

Also have CCI large and small primers I can trade also.

Have Barnes 6.5 120 TTSX bullets. I think 5 boxes I need to trade

Located in Sulphur Springs
I am interested in the 28 Nosler brass. What is your sale price?

Yes sir.. Do you have a few pounds you want to sell or trade? I'm sure my buddy would want to road trip for the powder..

Perfect, how many boxes do you have.
I think I have H1000 but no retumbo. I will check when I get home. Are you needing anything else?

I'm following the thread. Need to clean out some storage containers and see what I've got. All have been kept in ac and heated room. In a couple weeks I'll be at Possum Kingdom Lake.