• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

North Texas members buy or swap primers powder post

I have 3 -one pound blc(2) unopened purchased in November 2020 to trade
I've just started reloading and bought those plus cfe223 and I don't need both
I do need H4895 or IMR 8208xbr or H4350
My location is east of DENTON and south of Aubrey Tx
PM if your interested

Did you get your Blackhorn 209? Was at Bass Pro today and they had 2 on the shelf. I grabbed them just in case you still need them. If not I'll use them as trade bait along the way..

Terry
Dogman is good people- if he doesn't have a need, I do so please shoot me a message!

Will do.. They did not have a price when I got them off the shelf, but when I checked out they came up as 49.99 each and I thought that was high, but never bought any before so went ahead with it..

Will do.. They did not have a price when I got them off the shelf, but when I checked out they came up as 49.99 each and I thought that was high, but never bought any before so went ahead with it..
Thanks. I grabbed some last week. I only need cci 209m primers and I'm done.

I really appreciated you looking out!!!!

Thank you sir.

Have almost a full jug of 4000MR. Need R16 or H4350.

Have 400+ 6.5mm Barnes 145gr Matchburners. Need Berger 130gr AR Hybrids, 135gr Classic Hunters, 140gr Extreme Hunters, or 140gr Hybrid Targets.

John

I just started reloading 3 months ago. I bought 3lbs of bl-c2 in December 2020 that doesn't fit in with what I'm trying to accomplish. The three pounds are unopened
I would like to trade them for two pounds of IMR 8208xbr or two pounds of H4350 if that sounds like a fair trade. Would meet up as I can't ship. Live in North Texas just east of Denton Tx
BLC2 still available?