• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED No. 11 percussion caps

Hespco

Yes I have a 54 cal muzzle loader. Down to my last "68" # 11 percussion caps. Anyone near me ( about 50 miles N. of Missoula , Mt. ) . I would trade SR, SP, primers , 1 for 1 for some #11 caps. Don't laugh, this is serious. You think center fire primers are hard to find. Try finding some # 11 percussion caps..

Attachments

• Hawken 54 001.JPG
    Hawken 54 001.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 16
You ain't wrong that's why my Pennsylvania butt uses a flintlock. However I was able to find #11 fr my brother in law who had the same problem as you.

If you get out my way I've got nearly 3 full tins of remmy #11 caps that you can just have free.. 2 are sealed and the 3rd only has a few out... I've got around 1,000 rws musket caps and have both muzzy's using caps on musket caps... the 3rd is on 209 so my shotty's are bitching at it for primers... I get out to western N.D. quite often but not usually to Montana. That said I'm in Montana trying not to fall in a mud pot or geyser every year or two.

If you get out my way I've got nearly 3 full tins of remmy #11 caps that you can just have free.. 2 are sealed and the 3rd only has a few out... I've got around 1,000 rws musket caps and have both muzzy's using caps on musket caps... the 3rd is on 209 so my shotty's are bitching at it for primers... I get out to western N.D. quite often but not usually to Montana. That said I'm in Montana trying not to fall in a mud pot or geyser every year or two.
Thanks Lefty. I'm in extreme W. Montana. Would be a bit of a trip top get to you. For sure , do appreciate th offer.

The Gun Works are dry. NO caps . Even if they had any, which they don't , they are for walk in customers only. Still looking.