• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nikon "hg" 10x42 (japan ed glass)

LeddSlinger

Up for sale is my set of Nikon Monarch "HG" 10x42 binoculars in 'Like new condition'. These are brand new from Nikon. Made in house at their factory in Japan with top of line Japanese ED glass. They are very light at 24.6 oz including the front integrated objective covers. Field flattener lens system that delivers and excellent image across the entire FOV without any 'rolling ball' effect when panning. Locking diopter adjustment and great focus wheel.
The image these binos deliver cannot be beat by anything short of buying the most expensive European big name flagship binoculars. Included is original box with case and all paperwork, ocular lens covers, and bonus like new Crooked Horn bino harness system. Lifetime warranty.
Asking $800 shipped.

20190214_210029.jpg

20190214_205937.jpg

Last edited:
Image of a stop sign shot through the Nikon HG binoculars with my Samsung Note 9 phone. Picture can't do justice for the image because my camera does not have the capability to capture the level of resolution the binocular delivers. Still a pretty good pic to give an idea tho

20190212_111539.jpg

Recent Posts