Nikon Black?

Xs24-7

Has anyone tried these yet? Any feedback? I'm looking to upgrade the scope on my .243 predator rifle and was considering a 4-16x50

Has anyone tried these yet? Any feedback? I'm looking to upgrade the scope on my .243 predator rifle and was considering a 4-16x50

Welcome to LRH and enjoy!

I can't personally comment on the scope in question, need more detail/clarification (Monarch X?) unless you're referring to http://www.opticsplanet.com/nikon-x1000-4-16x50mm-riflescope-second-focal-plane.html; others will be here shortly to chime.

Meantime, what is your actual budget for a scope upgrade? Also SFP vs FFP? There plenty to choose from at very competitive/reasonable prices.

ADDED:

For your consideration, check out the SWFA 3-15x42, it's available in SFP or FFP and MOA or MIL and they are on sale until tomorrow.

Good luck!

I understand the Nikon Black 1000 scopes are all second focal plane. They are Philippines manufactured. There's is a thread over on 6br right now and the couple of guys that have them are happy. I myself would like to see one in person, turn the knobs, look thru glass. My Nikon's were always worth the money I paid for them. Hope this one ends up being the same way for everyone.

Don Dunlap

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.