Nighthawk ships out

Nighthawk

Hey guys, I just got back from military processing at Fort Knox, MN. I took my oathes in front of the Officer in charge and the American flag. I ship out on February 17, 2004. I would like to thank the members of this forum for answering my questions, etc whenever I had one. I probably won't be here for a few months after I go to basic, but I will be at some time again. I will go into the Fireman (Engineering/Mechanical Apprentice) FN field. When I get out in 4 years I would like to start a machine shop similar to Bat Machine. I hope to design, build actions, barrels, stocks, cartridges, bullets, etc. There will be some new large rifle cases for you to play with in the future if you like. Enjoy yourselves and good shooting.

Boyd, will do. I want to tell you guys about a insanely large rifle case I desined. At this time I'll call it the .405 Phalanx after a mini gun mounted on the ships for anti missles. It launches 20 or 25mm rounds at 3600 fps.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

If you only remember one thing remember this, out of all the M.R.E's the Ham slice is king! Stay safe, remember where home is, and stay true to yourself. Navy Seabee NMCB 7
grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.