• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nightforce SHV 4-14x56 MOAR Illuminated Pristine $800

LDHunter

Another Price Reduction to $750 this time.....

Price reduction to $800 shipped in CUS.

I have an pristine Nightforce SHV 4-14x56 SFP Scope with MOAR Illuminated Reticle for sale. The Model number is C522. It is mounted in Burris XTR Tactical Signature rings (the kind with the plastic inserts) so there will be no ring marks when I remove it from the rifle. I'd like to get $900 for it and yes I do take PayPal or PMOs.

I might accept a trade for an NXS 8-32x56 with MOAR Illuminated reticle or an ATACR 7-35x56 with MOAR F2 reticle.. Of course I'd come up with some trade money to boot. I'm also looking to get an NX8 4-32x50 with MOAR reticle.

The scope caps nor the rings nor the rifle will be included and I'm almost positive I have the original box with all the goodies but am too lazy to look now. ;)

The only rifle it's ever been on and that's a 7mmSAUM and it's only had 4 trips to the range for barrel break-in and sight in. I just crave more magnification and that's my motive for selling or trading off this scope.

tumblr_pwg6jeLu1T1rbxpn1o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pwg6jeLu1T1rbxpn1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pwg6jeLu1T1rbxpn1o3_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of people looking at this listing but only one person has said they'd take it and he had to bail out so let's reduce the price to $800 shipped in the CUS.

I've now bought another scope to go on this rifle so I'll be taking it off soon. If I don't sell it I'll put it on another rifle. One more try... Anybody willing to pay $800 shipped in the CUS for this scope?

To clear up a lot of confusion that has generated several PM's asking if this is a FFP or SFP scope I'll say right now that is a SFP (Second Focal Plane). The model number as per the box it came in is C522.

Sorry for the confusion. I've now answered all the PMs I hope and text messages. This has been a confusing day and I apologize for my ignorance. I didn't know NF made an SHV with a FFP reticle. My bad.... LOL

Now I'll correct my first message in this ad if I can.

Thanks for your patience and carry on. ;)

I've gotta plant food plots the next couple of days and the heat here is gonna make that rough.

So PM's, phone calls, texts and emails will probably go unanswered until Sunday evening.

OK... I'm done planting food plots and want to get this scope moved out since I've already purchased a replacement for it.

How about $750 shipped to CUS?