• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nightforce scope

SamuelBerryhill308

I know this is probably a shot in the dark but I'm looking to purchase my first nightforce scooe and was wanting to see if there is any used ones available for under 1k. Preferably with moar reticle and illuminated.. thanks and God bless

Available is the Nightforce scope shown. Super clean, will have minimal ring marks. Model C556, SHV, 4-14x50 FFP, illuminated MOAR reticle, with "zero stop", NF scope covers and power throw lever. Box and paperwork. $850 shipped, Paypal F&F or USPS money order depending your comfort level. PM me here.

Attachments

• PB180015.JPG
    PB180015.JPG
    511.8 KB · Views: 20
  • PB180016.JPG
    PB180016.JPG
    417.4 KB · Views: 18
  • PB180019.JPG
    PB180019.JPG
    387.8 KB · Views: 15
  • PB180020.JPG
    PB180020.JPG
    419.7 KB · Views: 20
  • PB180025.JPG
    PB180025.JPG
    392.7 KB · Views: 26
Available is the Nightforce scope shown. Super clean, will have minimal ring marks. Model C556, SHV, 4-14x50 FFP, illuminated MOAR reticle, with "zero stop", NF scope covers and power throw lever. Box and paperwork. $850 shipped, Paypal F&F or USPS money order depending your comfort level. PM me here.
Pm sent

I've sold 2 nxs 3x15x50 recently for 900-1000 , so they can be found for that but you won't be able to be picky on the features for that price.
Cool deal.id really like to have an nxs but the ones I've found are 1500 or more.ive shot rifles with that model on them and really like them.im looking for a better scope because after an eye injury at work couple years ago I've noticed I can't seen very good through half the scopes I own now

Cool deal.id really like to have an nxs but the ones I've found are 1500 or more.ive shot rifles with that model on them and really like them.im looking for a better scope because after an eye injury at work couple years ago I've noticed I can't seen very good through half the scopes I own now
I have a NXS up for sale on another site. 5.5x22 x50 in like new condition for $1450 shipped. MOAR and illuminated. 406-698-0838

Take your time you'll be able to snag one for that range. A few weeks ago on here or snipers hide there was another for $1050, watch the classifieds every day.

I know this is probably a shot in the dark but I'm looking to purchase my first nightforce scooe and was wanting to see if there is any used ones available for under 1k. Preferably with moar reticle and illuminated.. thanks and God bless

There some really good deals on nightforce scopes for the rest of December. Under $1k will net you a brand new SHV with most the bells and whistles of a nxs which usually costs a few hundred dollars more as other have said. Both scopes use the same glass so if optics are your main focus go grab a shv. Best of luck to you.