SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by prohuntersmind, Dec 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. prohuntersmind

prohuntersmind Well-Known Member

I'm selling my Barely used Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 scope. It has the NPR2 reticle. she is a safe queen. little sign of being use, Other than that it's in great condition. Includes original box, papers, sunshade, Nightforce scope covers and Butler Creek covers. Pm me your questions and requests please
    $1,100 shipped and insured.

2. Waymore

Waymore Member

Pm'd you

3. dkhnt

dkhnt Well-Known Member

Does this scope have Zero Stop and high speed turrets? Do you have any photos available?

4. gjn11

gjn11 Active Member

BEWARE- I responded to this ad and was given the name of Clyde Voorhees from Iowa City, Iowa to send the check to. Post below is from 24 Hour Campfire.

[​IMG] Finally happened. Got ripped off.... Beware
    DFW
    After years of good deals, I let my guard down a bit and got ripped off. I made a deal with a guy to buy a Kimber CDP, sent him a cashiers check, and copy of FFL for shipping. He kept responding that he never got it. I called the bank, and the check had been cashed, with his name signed to it. He gave me some story about having a brother in law who was an ex con that he was worried about. He then quit responding to email etc.

His named Clyde Voorhees from Iowa City, Iowa. He may also use Lone Tree, Iowa. His email is bricknationsreddish[​IMG]gmail.com. Unfortunately, I didn't make note of his screen name as our communications were email. I never got a phone for him either (did I mention I let my guard down a bit...). I have the law looking for him, but don't have very high hopes. Please watch out for this guy, and sorry I don't have more detail to provide.

5. Waymore

Waymore Member

I messaged him and got a phone number. He would not accept pay pal only money orders or cashiers checks and it just seemed fishy to me so I backed out. I do have a phone number for him

6. Farmerbrown

Farmerbrown Well-Known Member

Clyde Voorhees is the same name that ripped me off on this site. Same exact email and location. I sent him $1500 for a nxs 5.5-22x56 and never heard another word. His username on here was usastripes. I have been in contact with another person that was ripped off by him too. The cops told us that Clyde is a middleman and the money is going to Nigeria.

7. Farmerbrown

Clyde why don't you send me the address to your residence? You should probably stock up on Campbell's soup, because my fist wants to have a conversation with your chin.

Calfarmer, 37L1 and 300whisper like this.
  8. Waymore

Waymore Member

Did you send money farmerbrown? His phone number is +1 (513) 900-8549

9. Farmerbrown

Yes he stole $1500 from me.

10. Farmerbrown

Yes that is the same number I was given. I called it 500 times, no one ever answered.

11. Waymore

Waymore Member

Man that's too bad. What a pos

12. 5 Shot

5 Shot Member

Notice he hasn't responded to this thread since he was outed...

13. Farmerbrown

His profile is no longer active.