• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce NXS 5.5-20X50 (C433)

Deputy819

Just like the title says…..looking to buy one of those. The brand new Sightron (SIII PLR series) I had on my SML went south today 😐 after @ 60 shots and I need a solid/gently used/well cared for replacement (along w/ whatever it's supposed to come with). Thanks folks!

-Chris

Last edited:
Just like the title says…..looking to buy one of those. The brand new Sightron (SIII PLR series) I had on my SML went south today 😐 after @ 60 shots and I need a solid/gently used/well cared for replacement (along w/ whatever it's supposed to come with). Thanks folks!

-Chris
BUMMER! I hope a free replacement is in order or, better yet, a refund.

BUMMER! I hope a free replacement is in order or, better yet, a refund.
Yep! I sent it back today after it took a dump on me. Making 1/2 moa windage corrections would result in 3 moa travel on the target….make a half minute correction in elevation and if it responded at all would be 2-3 moa total travel. Torque driver confirmed every screw holding it (and the rifle action screws) were solid. The new SML ate it! 🤬

Yep! I sent it back today after it took a dump on me. Making 1/2 moa windage corrections would result in 3 moa travel on the target….make a half minute correction in elevation and if it responded at all would be 2-3 moa total travel. Torque driver confirmed every screw holding it (and the rifle action screws) were solid. The new SML ate it! 🤬
She's a beauty and a beast.