• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 MOA for sale

You ready to close the deal? I don't know how to send a private message for an offer.
Please advise

Click on his profile name. Then hit "start conversation" to send a PM.

IMG_3802.jpeg

I've been watching this. Very very good deal. Like almost to good.
Predmaster has been a member since 2011.
Hard to imagine that it's a scam. Unless his account has been hacked like some others have recently.

I've been watching this. Very very good deal. Like almost to good.
Predmaster has been a member since 2011.
Hard to imagine that it's a scam. Unless his account has been hacked like some others have recently.
I believe you must be correct, Jessee. This is several hundred pesos lower than others I'm viewing. He/She has been quiet since last evening.

No scam here. Been busy had to get my wife to the airport. Her father just passed away. I've got a few trade offers and haven't had time to respond to all. I kinda figured in the meantime someone would put out the magic words of "I'll take it". That trumps all pm's as always. To spoonbill....you sent me a private message to which I responded and then another. Then you ask on the post how to pm. I was kinda confused by that. I'm pretty firm on the cash price or I'll do one of the trades. That's why I wasn't trying to have you call me with an offer. I'll gladly speak with anyone who buys it before they send payment.