• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42 F1 Mil-XT (C615) .1 Mil—Radian - Digillum - PTL - ZeroHold

JBMK262

**SOLD**

Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42 F1 Mil-XT (C615) .1 Mil—Radian - Digillum - PTL - ZeroHold

This was purchased and mounted on a hunting rifle that sat while I was too busy shooting my pistols and working this year.

Due to a minor rifle incident in the safe, the top of the elevation turret has a small scratch.

The scope is in excellent condition (aside from mentioned scratch) and includes the accessories pictured in the original box, and I will throw in the sunshade as part of the deal.

I'll cover shipping, and the price includes the scope shipped and insured USPS Priority Mail. Unfortunately, this scope will not ship until 12/4/2021 as I'm currently traveling on a business trip.

No trades - PayPal, Venmo, Google Pay, Money Order, or Cashiers Check are accepted as payment methods. Friends and Family or buyer pays fees for Goods & Services.

Alternate payment methods are negotiable.

The first "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item stated. These items are listed on other forums.

I will honor the earliest date/time stamp on the post on whatever forum was first.

Email is the best method of contact to get a hold of me. I don't seem to get my DM notifications in a timely manner.

$2000

Gts0N1g.jpg

FYBc9Xa.jpg

ib2tOYe.jpg

EWmY2pi.jpg

VstsL5D.jpg

JpYoq6d.jpg

xdFO0GI.jpg

q5WxhZf.jpg

Last edited: