• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce ATACR 4-16 x 42 F1 MOA

Allen Kitts

I'm selling my ATACR Model C542 as it is a first focal plane scope and I just can't get use to it. The scope is in great condition but does have a couple of ring marks on one side. It just came back from Nightforce and they went through the entire scope and everything checked out 100%. (paperwork included) Scope comes with the original box, multi tool, power selector knob and all paperwork from Nightforce of the inspection. I might have the Nightforce Scope Covers as well but will have to look.

I am asking $2,000.00 plus actual shipping/handling and insurance. I take PayPal F & F or Money Order's only. i will allow a return of the scope if you feel it was misrepresented in any way but you will pay return shipping/handling and insurance. If you have nay questions please feel free to reach out to me at 406-396-7985 or message me here on this site.

Possibly willing to trade, depends on what you have.

Attachments

• IMG_2172.jpg
    IMG_2172.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2173.jpg
    IMG_2173.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2174.jpg
    IMG_2174.jpg
    852.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2176.jpg
    IMG_2176.jpg
    673.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2177.jpg
    IMG_2177.jpg
    1,013.6 KB · Views: 59
@Allen Kitts these are great scopes! we run them exclusively. The overall compact design along with locking turret makes a great all purpose hunting scope.

I think guys get too caught up in the high magnification and larger front objective scopes that really dominate the market.

It'll sell!

Recent Posts