• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NIGHTFORCE 2.5-10x42

davewilson

just bought scope this summer, in perfect condition. MOA MOAR reticle model C458. gonna buy the 3-10 shv version without parallax adjustment. 1600 shipped

Dave,
Just curious why you would want to downgrade to a version that doesn't have parallax adjustment? That is a big selling point for the NSX 2.5x10s. Again, just curious. Thanks

it's for a regular carry gun and i'd rather have a scope that's in focus all the time. i don't like having to mess with the parallax plus it sticks out farther and catches on my pants when walking. i don't have any issues when taking longer shots i just back out of the scope a little and center the reticle inside the black shadow which eliminates the parallax. also, the shv has caps on both turrets

this is the 2.5-10x42, side parallax, red and green illumination, zero stop, MOAR reticle, model C458. new condition, 1500 shipped insured.

If you are looking for a capped scope without parallax adjustment, would you be interested in a Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-10x56 and some $ on a trade?