• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB-McMillan Hunter Rem700 S/A

Tiger260

New in Box - McMillan Hunter Rem700-SA BDL inlet. Standard fill, O.D. Green. Stock has never been used nor bedded. Sitting in box waiting on a project that never happened. Fits regular sporter contour barrels, not Sendero. According to McMillian customer service, Bergara B14 barrelled action can fit with "minimal DIY modification".
$450 + shipping, PP fees
McM Specs - McMillan Hunter, Paint, Olive, RH R700, Rem BDL f/p, SPRTR B/C, C.D.I., DEC 1" pad, 13.5" LOP, 2 Studs

Attachments

• McM Rem Hunter1.jpg
    McM Rem Hunter1.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 72
  • McM Rem Hunter2.jpg
    McM Rem Hunter2.jpg
    781.8 KB · Views: 75
  • McM Rem Hunter3.jpg
    McM Rem Hunter3.jpg
    695.2 KB · Views: 78
Always happens when I'm busted. BTW, you can do PP Friends and Family and pay no fees. How much does it weigh?
That's correct, but my understanding you don't get the purchase protection with F&F. Too much $ to risk with no recourse. Seen a few people get burnt lately on even much less expensive items.

Stock weighs 2.0 lbs.

May I call seconds on this if for some reason it doesn't go through
Sorry, money came through almost immediately, and it's sitting in the outgoing mail for the morning. Thanks for your interest.