• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIB DPMS Oracle 5.56 for sale

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Hey guys, have a little jewell I am putting up for sale. I picked up two of these earlier in the year and kept one in box. The box has never been opened other then to log the SN into my ATF log book.

New In box DPMS Oracle 5.56

dpmsoracle556_zps337e4cb9.jpg

This is a promo pick of the rifle but is whats for sale. Just did not want to unpack the rifle just to take a picture. Comes with 2, 30 round mags.

This is an extremely lightweight carbine model of the AR-15 made by DPMS. My personal rifle is a very good shooting rifle easily capable of 1 moa accuracy out to 600 yards with match grade ammo. With plinking ammo it stays within 2 moa pretty easily at that range.

Reason I purchased one for my personal use is I wanted a lightweight, accurate AR type working rifle that was quick handling and compact. Could not have made a better choice.

You can mount a quality dot site and its amazing how quick this little carbine can be run. I put a quality close combat 1-4x scope on my rifle and could not be happier with its performance and never once has the rifle ever had a function failure.

I see these on the on-line auctions going for up to $1200 for used rifles and $1600 for NIB rifles. I also see several auctions where they are selling these rifles for $1100 but only offering one magazine with the rifle which is a bit shady as they come from DMPS with two, 30 round mags.

Asking $1200 shipped to your FFL holder. Offers welcome. Looking for cash so no trades on this one. If interested shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

Keep in mind the FOOLS in Washington DC are working hard to make this exact rifle illegal to purchase. If they pass the proposed assult weapon ban, this rifle will not be legal for sale but if you own it before any law is passed, you should be grandfathered in. Something to keep in mind.

Only one of these for sale, first come first serve.

Thanks for your time.