• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NIB -Browning Cynergy Field 20 Ga., 3", Vent Rib 28"

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
NIB -Browning Cynergy Field 20 Ga., 3", Vent Rib 28"
This Browning Cynergy is NEW in the box. I bought it for a special quail hunt, but never used it or fired it. I am building a several rifles and need funds to finish the builds. Selling for $2,200.
Reduced to $1,800.00

The MonoLock Hinge represents the integration of the traditional mono-block and the hinge. The MonoLock Hinge gives the Cynergy the lowest profile receiver of any over and under Shot
Specifications:
Gauge: 20,
Chamber: 3"
Action: Over and Under
Capacity: 2
Receiver: Low profile silver nitride receiver with stylistic engraving.
Trigger: Striker-based mechanical trigger system.
Safety: Manual thumb safety, combined with barrel selector mechanism.
Barrel: White bead front sight and mid bead
Chokes: 20ga -Invector-Plus Choke Tube System.(Full, Mod & IC)
Stock: walnut stock and forearm. Interchangeable Inflex Recoil Pad system.
Drop:
Comb - 1 11/16" - (013-230604)
Heel - 2 5/16" - (013-230604.
Length Of Pull: 14 1/4"
Overall Length: 28" Barrel - 45"
Average Weight: 6 lbs. 5 oz - 013-230604

My father-in-law knew the Browning US sales representative and had him pick out the nicest wood and finish 20 gauge O/U. He picked me out a Browning Arms Grade 1 Cynergy Field 20 Ga., 28 Inch, IV+ Chokes, Walnut Stock. I was going to use it on a special Quail hunt at a Plantation in South GA using horses, wagon, and dogs. I was afraid to take it out because it looked so nice. Ended up using my Benelli M-1 Field. This is NEW IN BOX-NEVER FIRED. Had it stored away in a climate controlled safe for longer than I can remember. I have a few nice firearms that I stashed away and will never shoot. Think it's time to let this one be used by someone that will appreciate it. Have the original container and paperwork. If interested send me an PM . This is truly a FINE scatter gun. Pictures don't do it justice.
PM me if interested. Payment through Pay Pal or Post Office Money Order. Free shipping to your FFL.
We can send more detailed pictures if interested. This Cynergy is PRISTINE and nice wood. There isn't other NIB Cynergy O/U with this configuration of Stock and Wood on the market these days!
Really never wanted to sell and still don't, but we won't use it and can't see letting it sit in the safe. Needs to have someone enjoy hunting/shooting with it as it was intended for.

Attachments

• Cynergy  R side.jpg
    Cynergy R side.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 177
  • Cynergy Bottom.jpg
    Cynergy Bottom.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 163
  • Cynergy Left side.jpg
    Cynergy Left side.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 153
  • Cynergy left.jpg
    Cynergy left.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 160
  • Cynergy open.jpg
    Cynergy open.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Cynergy R Fore arm.jpg
    Cynergy R Fore arm.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Cynergy R Stock.jpg
    Cynergy R Stock.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 145
  • Cynergy R.jpg
    Cynergy R.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Cynergy.jpg
    Cynergy.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Cynergy.jpg
    Cynergy.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
I also have a 20 ga cynergy that I bought for a south GA quail hunt. This is a sweet shooting shotgun with a slick opening action. Love mine. GLWS