• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOU- NIB -Browning Cynergy Field 20 Ga., 3", Vent Rib 28"

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
GREAT CHRISTMASS PRESENT FOR YOUR WIFE, CHILDREN, FAMILY OR YOU!
NIB -Browning Cynergy Field 20 Ga., 3", Vent Rib 28"

This Browning Cynergy is NEW in the box. I bought it for a special quail hunt, but never used it or fired it. I am building a several rifles and need funds to finish the builds. Selling for $2,200.
Reduced to $2,000.00

The MonoLock Hinge represents the integration of the traditional mono-block and the hinge. The MonoLock Hinge gives the Cynergy the lowest profile receiver of any over and under Shot
Specifications:
Gauge: 20,
Chamber: 3"
Action: Over and Under
Capacity: 2
Receiver: Low profile silver nitride receiver with stylistic engraving.
Trigger: Striker-based mechanical trigger system.
Safety: Manual thumb safety, combined with barrel selector mechanism.
Barrel: White bead front sight and mid bead
Chokes: 20ga -Invector-Plus Choke Tube System.(Full, Mod & IC)
Stock: walnut stock and forearm. Interchangeable Inflex Recoil Pad system.
Drop:
Comb - 1 11/16" - (013-230604)
Heel - 2 5/16" - (013-230604.
Length Of Pull: 14 1/4"
Overall Length: 28" Barrel - 45"
Average Weight: 6 lbs. 5 oz - 013-230604

My father-in-law knew the Browning US sales representative and had him pick out the nicest wood and finish 20 gauge O/U. He picked me out a Browning Arms Grade 1 Cynergy Field 20 Ga., 28 Inch, IV+ Chokes, Walnut Stock. I was going to use it on a special Quail hunt at a Plantation in South GA using horses, wagon, and dogs. I was afraid to take it out because it looked so nice. Ended up using my Benelli M-1 Field. This is NEW IN BOX-NEVER FIRED. Had it stored away in a climate controlled safe for longer than I can remember. I have a few nice firearms that I stashed away and will never shoot. Think it's time to let this one be used by someone that will appreciate it. Plus, I just spent $30k on new gunsmithing machines and building two new "F" class rifles and an ELR. If interested send me an PM . This is truly a FINE scatter gun. Pictures don't do it justice.
PM me if interested. Payment through Pay Pal or Post Office Money Order. Free shipping to your FFL.

Attachments

• Browning 20 Gauge OU - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    Browning 20 Gauge OU - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 210
  • Browning 20 Gauge OU3 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    Browning 20 Gauge OU3 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 211
  • Browning 20 Gauge OU7.jpg
    Browning 20 Gauge OU7.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 213
TTT
Need to sell will take offers.
What are some other good sites to post on?

Also Have a Cooper Model 22 Phoenix .260 that I got back from the factory New Barrel never fired except at the factory. I bought it and wanted a 1:8 twist and it was a 1:9 so sent it back and had the barrel changed/threaded. It has to go as well. Shoots same hole.

Happy New Year!

Thanks
Len & Jill

GREAT CHRISTMASS PRESENT FOR YOUR WIFE, CHILDREN, FAMILY OR YOU!
NIB -Browning Cynergy Field 20 Ga., 3", Vent Rib 28"

This Browning Cynergy is NEW in the box. I bought it for a special quail hunt, but never used it or fired it. I am building a several rifles and need funds to finish the builds. Selling for $2,200.
Reduced to $2,000.00

The MonoLock Hinge represents the integration of the traditional mono-block and the hinge. The MonoLock Hinge gives the Cynergy the lowest profile receiver of any over and under Shot
Specifications:
Gauge: 20,
Chamber: 3"
Action: Over and Under
Capacity: 2
Receiver: Low profile silver nitride receiver with stylistic engraving.
Trigger: Striker-based mechanical trigger system.
Safety: Manual thumb safety, combined with barrel selector mechanism.
Barrel: White bead front sight and mid bead
Chokes: 20ga -Invector-Plus Choke Tube System.(Full, Mod & IC)
Stock: walnut stock and forearm. Interchangeable Inflex Recoil Pad system.
Drop:
Comb - 1 11/16" - (013-230604)
Heel - 2 5/16" - (013-230604.
Length Of Pull: 14 1/4"
Overall Length: 28" Barrel - 45"
Average Weight: 6 lbs. 5 oz - 013-230604

My father-in-law knew the Browning US sales representative and had him pick out the nicest wood and finish 20 gauge O/U. He picked me out a Browning Arms Grade 1 Cynergy Field 20 Ga., 28 Inch, IV+ Chokes, Walnut Stock. I was going to use it on a special Quail hunt at a Plantation in South GA using horses, wagon, and dogs. I was afraid to take it out because it looked so nice. Ended up using my Benelli M-1 Field. This is NEW IN BOX-NEVER FIRED. Had it stored away in a climate controlled safe for longer than I can remember. I have a few nice firearms that I stashed away and will never shoot. Think it's time to let this one be used by someone that will appreciate it. Plus, I just spent $30k on new gunsmithing machines and building two new "F" class rifles and an ELR. If interested send me an PM . This is truly a FINE scatter gun. Pictures don't do it justice.
PM me if interested. Payment through Pay Pal or Post Office Money Order. Free shipping to your FFL.
Up

TTT
Need to sell will take offers.
What are some other good sites to post on?

Also Have a Cooper Model 22 Phoenix .260 that I got back from the factory New Barrel never fired except at the factory. I bought it and wanted a 1:8 twist and it was a 1:9 so sent it back and had the barrel changed/threaded. It has to go as well. Shoots same hole.

Happy New Year!

Thanks
Len & Jill
Have you tried shotgunworld.com