NF scopes for sale

Gary Morgan

I thought you guys might like to know. I went by a local firearms store today here in Birmingham, Alabama, called Mark's Outdoors. This is one of the finest firearms dealers there is. He has three used NFs for sale. Two of them are 8x32-56 NXS scopes that look new. They are marked for sale at $1195. Then they have one of the scopes that looks like a BR model, but it is a 5.5x22-56 scope. I think they are discontinued but were called the Varminter when they were being made. This scope is priced at $950.

I'm all filled up on NFs right now, but I thought I would pass this info on since they seem to be priced extremely low. All of them look new.

Mark's Outdoors' number is (205) 822-2010. They don't open until 8:00 Central time, but you might get someone on the phone by 7:15 or so.

Good luck.

I went by and checked, and the scopes are still there, guys. One of the 8x32s is a mil-dot, and the other has the NP-1RR reticle. I think from memory the Varminter is a mil-dot.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.