Newbie from Tn

slmdvm

Thanks for allowing me to join Long Range Hunting. I am a life long outdoorsman. My new adventure is to try long range shooting. I am starting off with a new 6.5 PRC. We have a great range down the road that goes out to 1250. I am not capable of that now but could be some day.
thanks again

Thanks for allowing me to join Long Range Hunting. I am a life long outdoorsman. My new adventure is to try long range shooting. I am starting off with a new 6.5 PRC. We have a great range down the road that goes out to 1250. I am not capable of that now but could be some day.
thanks again
Strategic edge ??I am a member there and It was the only range I know around here that has a 1250 yard target

Last edited:
Welcome! From Central Kentucky! I used to live in Mt Juliet, TN and still have family there. You anywhere near there?
Close. We are south of Murfreesboro in a little town called Petersburg. Thanks for the welcome.
Strategic edge ??I am a member there and It was the only range I know around here that has a 1250 yard target
yes. Chapel Hill

Close. We are south of Murfreesboro in a little town called Petersburg. Thanks for the welcome.

yes. Chapel Hill
Get in touch with me the next time you head to Strategic Edge I'll come up there we can meet I'll show you what little I know if you care to learn I need a good shooting buddy none of my friends want to spend the money to do what it takes to shoot longer range

Get in touch with me the next time you head to Strategic Edge I'll come up there we can meet I'll show you what little I know if you care to learn I need a good shooting buddy none of my friends want to spend the money to do what it takes to shoot longer range
Thanks so much. I am on the waiting list for the range. I have a friend who is a member and we could all shoot once my membership is finalized. It seems to be a long wait to come off the list.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.