Newbie from maine

Oldtime Shooter13

Hi all,

I found the site while surfing the internet and found the site to have interesting topics and people on the site generally kind to each other and helpful. I reside in Maine where the snow is currently up to the armpits on a giraffe. No longer a winter enthusiast, winter now brings on countless hours of research and learning about new technics for reloading. I have been an avid hunter, rifle, pistol, shotgun shooter for most of my life. I took a few years off from the reloading bench and rifle shooting, but over the past year have jumped back in with both feet. I now lean more towards reloading and shooting paper instead of flesh and bone. I have quite a few years under my belt of reloading and looking to learn a few things and hope that I may be of some help to those how are new to reloading. I am old school when it comes to load development and reloading technics. I hope that I can give as much as receive from this site.

Regards,
Oldtime Shooter13

Welcome to the forum! I would sure like to visit Maine someday. And get some real maple syrup.
Longshot question - are you anywhere near Booth Bay?

Welcome,Oldtime enjoy hearing your thoughts on reloading as well.
Thank You, I am looking forward to getting involved in discussions that I can add value to and learn more from the many of pression loaders on this site. I always loaded for varmint hunting, which was out to 500-600 yds. The newer game of being accurate out to 1000yds+ has peaked my interest in reloading for extreme accuracy and going to the range again. Not many places in Maine to shoot 1000yds but retirement is in sight now! Never know where that will take me, West?

Welcome Old time shooter, I have family in the Heartland area of Maine. My father and mother in-law live on great moose lake , it's a beautiful State . You will like the site as I am a newer member also and have found these guys on here to really know there stuff. Enjoy

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.