Newbie from central oregon

Welcome! I'm from Bend. This sight is a great resource. Hope to see you out at the range this year. The long range precision shoot at COSSA starts up in April. First weekend of every month. Shoot steel from 200-1760 yards. Prone, under a nice protective cover. Great bunch of guys that are very welcoming and helpful.

Oldoyelrules...."At COSSA. (Central Oregon shooting sports association) HUGH range covering nearly every discipline. It's about 25 minutes east of Bend on highway 20."

You must drive really fast....isnt that out by Millican turnoff....
By the off-road vehicle trails....
Always wanted to stop and shoot....but most of the time its never appropriate to stop in the middle of a 12 hour trip and shoot guns....

Oldoyelrules...."At COSSA. (Central Oregon shooting sports association) HUGH range covering nearly every discipline. It's about 25 minutes east of Bend on highway 20."

You must drive really fast....isnt that out by Millican turnoff....
By the off-road vehicle trails....
Always wanted to stop and shoot....but most of the time its never appropriate to stop in the middle of a 12 hour trip and shoot guns....
maybe a little fast. From the east side of Bend it's only 20-25 minutes for me

F3EE72C2-3AA5-4570-8220-7855F0636CB5.jpeg
Ok I have passed that on my way over east. I never knew they held events there! that's great! I'm definitely going to check that out. Thanks for the info
Here's a pic from a match from last year. It's a great facility!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.