• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

New Winchester Model 70 Sporter 325wsm

pburton

I purchased this rifle a month or so ago. I was going to use it for the action only, but have changed my mind again. It is a brand new Winchester Model 70 Sporter in 325 wsm. It is a short action CRF with a mag box that can handle rounds with a 3.030 OAL. It has a very nice walnut stock with a Pachmyer decelerator recoil pad. The recoil lug and rear tang are factory bedded. This rifle has the adjustable MOA trigger. I did take it out of the stock to check it out. This rifle does not have a scratch or mark on it. Never shot or had a scope mounted on it. I am asking $600 shipped to your FFL. It will come in original box with all paperwork. I am now willing to consider trade offers for actions, barrels, stocks, etc. Thanks for looking!

***Trade In Progress*** Thanks for the offers

Last edited:
07398FAE-3C62-4F22-B3C3-C1FC2E72C6DC.jpeg 96870F50-89D9-4F86-A907-8E95C29C438A.jpeg 48623427-B682-4ED7-9359-C8A9FEBEEBBE.jpeg B22A1BDF-FB25-44ED-A8F7-4A91FF6499E4.jpeg

I purchased this rifle a month or so ago. I was going to use it for the action only, but have changed my mind again. It is a brand new Winchester Model 70 Sporter in 325 wsm. It is a short action CRF with a mag box that can handle rounds with a 3.030 OAL. It has a very nice walnut stock with a Pachmyer decelerator recoil pad. The recoil lug and rear tang are factory bedded. This rifle has the adjustable MOA trigger. I did take it out of the stock to check it out. This rifle does not have a scratch or mark on it. Never shot or had a scope mounted on it. I am asking $650 shipped to your FFL. It will come in original box with all paperwork. I am not looking for any trades at this point. I will post some pictures in a few minutes. Thanks for looking!
Does it have an extended mag box or is that factory length mag box 3.03" long?

Any interest in a cz527 223, barrel has seen better days but a great little action for project

This is a great deal for a beautiful rifle, in a really great (underappreciated) caliber. The .325 WSM gets you closer to .338 Win Mag thump, without getting too far from .300 Win Mag trajectory.

Good luck with the sale!

Recent Posts