New to this site, from MISSOURI

sodcat

Found it just by doing various searches. I live in northern MO, hunt mainly woods, corn and bean fields so dont generally get the chance to take long range shots but find the topics valuable and generally good info to be had.

Welcome sodcat. When I grew up in southern Ia. and also hunted Missouri there were plenty of times I was looking across a river bottom bean field at a buck on the other end. Perfect long range stuff. Funny how those WT bucks usually enter the field right before dark at the other end,,:D

Jeff

Good to know another Guy from Missouri! I live out from Six Flags. Welcome ! I myself have just joined recently, this is an awesome compilation of knowledge for someone wanting to improve their skills with the gun! The people are genuine and willing to help !

I hear that, thats where I arrowed the biggest WT I ever took. Right in a hedge row.

You anywhere near Unionville or are ya over closer to Hannibal?

Jeff

I live in the Chillicothe/Braymer area - East of St Joseph. Nice to meet you all!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.