New to buying and selling on forums

Post them in the classifieds section under the proper subsection (Guns, Optics, Gun Parts, etc.). Then title thread appropriately and make sure to post pictures with your name written and current date on a piece of paper next to all of the products! Also, the more pics the better! Hope this helps!

John

Post them in the classifieds section under the proper subsection (Guns, Optics, Gun Parts, etc.). Then title thread appropriately and make sure to post pictures with your name written and current date on a piece of paper next to all of the products! Also, the more pics the better! Hope this helps!

John
Do I need to be a member for a certain amount of time?

I believe you just need to have 10 posts. However, I have also only been a member since August and I cannot comment for certain if there is a rule for an amount of time that you need to be a member. Hopefully someone else can comment on this to let us know for sure.

John

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.