• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Remington Ultimate Muzzleloader barrel take off for sale

Fieldstone

Brand new Remington 700 Ultimate Muzzleloader Barrel take off for sale. Never fired.
.50 Cal BLKPWD 26" Satin Stainless fluted barrel. Delivered to your door in lower 48 for $165.00

I also have brand new Bell & Carson Synthetic Stock, U.M.L. Ignition System, bottom metal and X-Mark Pro Trigger all new in perfect condition for sale. PM me for prices

Will all of this go easily onto a standard short action rem? How much for the barrel, stock, and ignition system? Could you send pix to [email protected]? Thank you

This will all fit around a Rem 700 short action BUT it needs to be a .308 bolt face. I do not have pic as it is still all assembled on rifle. If you google the Remington 700 ultimate muzzleloader with the syn stock you will see pics. Stock, Barrel, and ignition system del to your door lower 48 for $400.00

Im pretty interested in this. Let me check them out. I think i have a std bolt face to use as a donor.