New old guy from Wisconsin

Found this site from another hunting forum. I have enjoyed chasing critters with a bow, muzzleloader and rifle all my life. Normally my style of hunting is stalking close for the shot, but i understand that is not always possible. So with that said really looking forward to learning and interacting with you all.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Found this site from another hunting forum. I have enjoyed chasing critters with a bow, muzzleloader and rifle all my life. Normally my style of hunting is stalking close for the shot, but i understand that is not always possible. So with that said really looking forward to learning and interacting with you all.
Welcome buddy.lotsa knowledge hear.everybody knows something the other guy don't.
I spend alot of time at my deer camp in Black River Falls.
bill

Thanks everyone, here in s/w corner of the state. Just bought a fierce arms carbon fury in 28 nosler. I reload some myself but found a new friend that takes it to a all new level of accuracy and range. Been getting lucky finding some components. Bought some 168gr vld bergers and ADG brass the other day. Now i need some h1000, that might be the tough one. Ha ha Patience!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.