• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED "New" NightForce NXS 2.5-10x42

ghay

I just bought this new (without a box) NXS 2.5-10 x 42 NightForce to use as a dangerous game scope for a heavy African rifle. That's not going to happen now and I have no other rifle waiting for a scope. I bought it as brand new and understood it to be unmounted and have no reason to doubt it. It comes with a set of NightForce lens covers and is MRAD with the MIL-R reticle in the second focal plane. REDUCED to $1375 shipped CONUS

Attachments

• IMG_0577.jpeg
    IMG_0577.jpeg
    394.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0578.jpeg
    IMG_0578.jpeg
    442.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0576.jpeg
    IMG_0576.jpeg
    453.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Most everything is stated there except that I forgot to mention that it is a second focal plane version. It is the NXS model that has been NightForce's go-to low power variable scope for years. If you have a specific question that I haven't addressed, just let me know and I'll try to answer it.
Thanks,
Gary

Also, it has the illuminated Digilum system that illuminates the reticle in red or green at several levels and is controlled by the push button on the left side focus/paralax turret.