• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Model 320 FLIR Scout II Thermal Viewer - price drop!!!! **SOLD**

cornhuskid

I have a new FLIR Scout II Thermal Viewer with the top of the line 320 option. I bought this less than a month ago, however have had some vehicle issues and need to free up some cash ASAP.

These units sell for $2995.00, however I will sell this one SHIPPED via USPS Priority Mail or UPS 3 day for NOW $1800 CASH FIRM One and only price drop of $200.00!! No trades please. Yes I am losing my ***, however I have to get to work.

Will ship to the US ONLY. Free shipping is for the lower 48 states.

I accept USPS Money Orders and Paypal, however with Paypal you pay the fees. If mailing a Money Order please send Priority Mail as I will send your FLIR to you in that manner.

You can PM me OR TEXT me at 253-312-2136 (FASTEST as I am not on this site much during the day). First I'll take it gets this new Thermal unit. This will be posted elsewhere so please don't wait if you want it. You will not find a better deal on Thermal. Period.

This has been charged and tested in the backyard twice. It is in new condition with all accessories including a OD MOLLE case (not pictured, I can update this evening). Please see the following:

Store ads for this unit:

Click here --> FLIR Systems Scout II 320, Handheld Monocular Thermal Imaging Night Vision Camera FREE S&H 431-0009-21-00S. FLIR Systems Thermal Imaging Cameras.

Click here --> http://tnvc.com/shop/flir-scout-ps32/

YouTube review:

FLIR 320 Scout II Review
Click here -->

FLIR Scout II Product Sheet:
Click here --> http://www.flir.com/uploadedFiles/Hunting-Outdoor/Resources/scoutII_sellSheet.pdf

Attachments

• FLIR01_zpsrchvhpsm.jpg
    FLIR01_zpsrchvhpsm.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 11
  • FLIR02_zpspk04niwv.jpg
    FLIR02_zpspk04niwv.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 11
  • FLIR03_zpscglrcfku.jpg
    FLIR03_zpscglrcfku.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 12
  • FLIR04_zpsx4dlinrb.jpg
    FLIR04_zpsx4dlinrb.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 11
  • FLIR05_zpstyjraxcz.jpg
    FLIR05_zpstyjraxcz.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Model 320 FLIR Scout II Thermal Viewer - price drop!!!!

One and only price drop to 1530.00 delivered!

Re: New Model 320 FLIR Scout II Thermal Viewer - price drop!!!!

Sold sold sold