New MFG of 300 RUM, 338 RUM, 338 Edge, Etc. Brass

I'm stoked. There's a chance Peterson and Alpha might get I to SAUM too. I think they're a ways off though. They don't have any tooling that shares the same case head diameter unlike ADG who's already doing RUM. I'm looking forward to the brass choices.

Been trying to find some reviews on them but not having much luck. I know their new and what I have found says they are in the same league as Lapua but again, pretty scarce. Rich is talking to them about some SS brass and my next project is likely to be a 338 LAI which is why I am paying attention to them.

Any chance you can compare to Lapua or other premium brass maker in 300wm?
I don't have anything that I use lapua brass in so I can't compare to that. I can say it is more consistent than win, fed, rem, nosler, Hornady, and Norma from the small sample I have. No neck turning, all +- 1gr. Load and shoot.

I have my brass in. I have not finished assessing it, however.

It looks and "feels" right.
The flash holes internally are clean.
External primer pockets are clean.

Now on to loading it.

More later.
Been trying to find some reviews on them but not having much luck. I know their new and what I have found says they are in the same league as Lapua but again, pretty scarce. Rich is talking to them about some SS brass and my next project is likely to be a 338 LAI which is why I am paying attention to them.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.